Thursday, July 14, 2011

a man of constant sorrow...

I, Mick Von Caw, hereby issue retractions and apologies to everyone for everyting I've ever said and done in my life... my little life...I'm berry sobby...

for those of you who are drunk....I'll say it again

I, Mick Von Caw, hereby issue retractions and apologies to everyone for everyting I've ever said and done in my life... my little life...I'm berry sobby...


got ADD??

I, Mick Von Caw, hereby issue retractions and apologies to everyone for everyting I've ever said and done in my life... my little life...I'm berry sobby...

9 comments:

Redheads Rule said...

You haven't groveled enough.

Mick Von Caw said...

Red....what you say is actual malice, as defined in New York Times. vs. Sullivan 376 U.S. 254(1964) and is a “reckless disregard for the truth.”.. I demand an immediate retraction!!

Anonymous said...

have we been served papers, mick?

Mick Von Caw said...

no, we haven't been served...but WTF do I have to do to get sued or at least threatened by these bozos, stand on my head??

Anonymous said...

No, don't stand on your head. Stand on your tongue or your fingers. And give yourself a minute or two to think about your words before you say/type what you think you "need" to say. Everybody should practice this every day in emails or whatever way they choose to communicate.

Mick Von Caw said...

ok, Miss Manners..I'll try!

Anonymous said...

Wow! Thank you for the first positive response you've offered me. I appreciate it. Please ... no more name calling... Miss Manners or whatever. That kinda stuff is really unnecessary and a big turn-off re your blog.

Mick Von Caw said...

I was kidding, doo doo head...

Anonymous said...

bye.