Saturday, August 27, 2011

areyouexperienced

publishers: send your cub reporters off to see the world..send them to DC..pick up the tab and they will return to you a bit more jaded..and that's a good thing!

as I sit thru the Lance hearings I see lots of people in the court room...last Wednesday half way thru the proceedings, some big fat Mexican dude tells me to scoot down so he can take my seat...I tell him if he wants to sit down, he'll have to squeeze in because I ain't budging....so he squeezes in and sits his fat ass down.. I actually had to move out of my seat a bit to accomodate his fat ass..he tells me he's got a blog..yeah, I've seen it..it's another anti-cop thing...dude, don't you ever sit next to me again....EVER!!

and I see a few other folks..Nick Welsh.....the guys from Channel 17....Team Wendy...and some young girls who report for Noozhawk and the Independent....they are so cute! why can't I take pictures in the courtroom..what's the big deal???
anyway, I read their take on the proceedings and I wonder..are they experienced...they look about 18 or 19 years old..they're clean and fresh like I like 'em......but the writing is a little short on grit....on things that older gals would see... I like older gals too..my cut off point is around 65..after that, what's the point?? the well is dry!

but seriously, the press is speculating that because Lance is doing all the talking, he's winning his case..the prosecution is losing..but the case hasn't even gone to trial yet..and it may not..that's the excuse Judge Hill used for not issuing any more gag orders...he says if a trial comes, he may consider it, but of course it's too late...Hill has given too much latitude to Lance..LAnce should be on trial now and then we'll see some folks take the witness stand...

Judge Hill is a time waster....he ok'd another trial for Corey Lyons, the guy accused of killing his brother and his bro's girlfriend...this will be the third trial for Lyons and jurors will be bussed in from Solvang..and Judge Hill thinks this is all ok...I don't...Lyons should be set free..he should have been freed after the first hung jury or mistrial....
there does seem to be pattern among Santa Barbara judges not being assertive...it's the jellyfish syndrome and it must be stopped....my goodness, step up to the plate and move the process along..if you piss off some defendants, so be it..but the taxpayers are footing the bills for all this incompetence...all this stalling....all this lack of real world experience....

But who in your measly little world / Are you trying to prove that / You're made out of gold and, eh, can't be sold / So, are you experienced?

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sanat Barabara judges have had their brains boiled by too much sun and sangria. Like too many people in Santa Barbara, theyve gone as limp wristed as palm tree in the breeze -- soft as a South Coast breeze, or a booze hound conspiracy theorist.

Anonymous said...

Your Stupid Hideousness, I mean, Mick:

Saw this on the Indy website. (Is it true? Was he arrested for domestic violence and imprisonment? Wouldn't that affect his credibility? How was the case disposed?):

I believe Peter Lance was arrested several weeks ago (Aug. 29th?) in SB for the serious charges of violence against a domestic partner and imprisonment.
Correct me if I am wrong - but I don't think I am. Why has this not been reported as news?

chaparral (anonymous profile)
September 9, 2009 at 6:35 p.m.

Mick Von Caw said...

I know nothing of the rumor that Lance was busted for domestic abuse...if it's true, it's hideous!
however, he should have been jailed for contempt of court..ie abusing the court...

but the Indie "comments" section is where Lance's lawyer is now trying his case...I'll explain why later...

Mick Von Caw said...

"soft as a South Coast breeze"..hey, that's very poetic!

Anonymous said...

Please don't quote Jimi Hendrix. He was a genius, while you are a moron (and a sexist bigot).

Mick Von Caw said...

"purple haze all in my brain, lately things don't seem the same,
feeling funny but I don't know why...'scuse me while I kiss the sky"...zzzz-z-z-z-z-zzzzz (z=guitar riff!!)

Anonymous said...

Your Sexist Bigoted Moronishness, I mean Mick:

Wanna bet your Hendrix-loving accuser works for Wendy?

Now, excuse me while I ... drown in my own vomit.

Darryl Genius

Mick Von Caw said...

"I'm stone free, to do what I want"

Anonymous said...

How did you know the fat dude was not American? Did you feel his Mexcellence?

Mick Von Caw said...

it was a satirical cliche dumbass!