Wednesday, August 17, 2011

beer barrel polka

Roll out the barrel, we'll have a barrel of fun
Roll out the barrel, we've got the blues on the run
Zing boom tararrel, ring out a song of good cheer
Now's the time to roll the barrel, for the gang's all here...



Penn and Teller...I don't get it...especially that big dumbass ugly loud guy with a ponytail....

so Polly Frost is going to do a show at Oreana Winery on Thursday...I also heard more cops will be out Thusday night...there's are a special anti- DUI unit called the Trombetta Wavers that police chief Cam Sanchez hired 'specially for Thursday... don't forget to wave back at them!!


Polly is gonna try and make you laugh because she can't handle her family..I can..I killed all my family members..they're dead and buried in the back yard.....that's how you deal with uppity kin...

so anyway I went to the winery a few weeks ago to check it out and really Polly you couldn't book the Lobero? the Granada?? Santa Barbara Jr High??

I mean look at the place...it's funky and they got wine barrels instead of seats they expect me to sit on one of those while Polly races around the parking lot in a fork lift, looking for laughs?? everything gets funnier when you're drunk, is that it??

I don't know....I was going to go but then I saw a story about Miss Polly in the News-Press...the News-Press!!

geez..she prostitutes herself by getting a News-Press write-up knowing full well the labor issues with corrupt owner Wendy McCuckoo!! this has tested my faith in comedians...

ladies, if you need money that bad, try Haley Street after 9:00PM...wear something revealing cos I got cash....

if you go see Polly, don't fall off the wine barrels..and say hi to Wendy for me!

No comments: