Monday, August 1, 2011

Hill Street Blues

pretty poison...


well it's Monday and I'm thinking all the good looking women are on the run, locked up or in court..all you goody two shoes chicks are are a waste of my time..I'm going for the troubled gals now because I'm hooked.....and besides I might need one to commit a crime for me someday....

normally I don't go anywhere in the morning but since this is the Lance Vs Beutel bout, I am still curious to see what justice is wearing today...and I've decided to dress smarter....I've got a few options and consulted Ward Robey who is a distant cousin of Robe Roblinski..he suggested I go with some Orvis apparel...a cotton breathable long-sleeve tee and cotton shorts...much better....but 9:00 AM? I don't know..that's awfully early



but I may want to see if Judge Hill is still in clown mode or he's considering being an effective and lucid facilitator of the proceedings.....will we have another show with freaks rushing to the microphones, with directives not being followed due to lack of communication....will anyone else wear cowboy boots besides Lance?? if Lance is this excitable when he's sober, he must be very sleepy when he's a had a few!!


will Judge Hill let everything into the trial..Kasi Beutel arrested over 300 people for DUI and only 4 or 5 have the same issue that Lance had.....they don't remember if they signed a waiver...hmmmm...what would be a student's motivation or a student's parent's motivation for trying to get a DUI case thrown out??

DUI Conviction Affects on Financial Aid and Scholarships
A DUI can affect financial aid in other ways. Many federal programs will not award financial aid to individuals with felony DUI convictions. Requirements for private scholarships or financial aid programs will depend on the rules set by the organization that runs the program. Some will only be concerned with felony convictions. However, others will ask if you have ever been arrested or convicted of any offense, including DUI’s. If you are in the running for a scholarship, even a DUI arrest can tip the scales against you in a close award decision.

thankfully our system of justice says you don't have to prove your innocence....hahahahahah..that was a joke..

good luck to all the folks caught in this mess....and if they weaken the cops ability to deal with drunk drivers, I guess that leaves the citizens to take care of business..one way or another....
if that happens there'll be no forms to sign, no Trombetta waivers for me to forge, no calling mommy and daddy to drive you home, no towing your Rover, no breathalysers or polite conversation....none of that will happen..if I smell alcohol on you, you're going to jail for 3 months to dry out...and to make it worthwhile for the taxpayers , you'll be on work detail, too....

it'll be just me and you....you and me, against the world

No comments: