Friday, August 5, 2011

the day of the dolphin

hey Teabaggers..guess what's coming next..SMART TV!!!


it's Fiesta and there's a parade in Santa Barbara...my washer/ dryer is NOT SMART so I have to wait for the repair guy this morning...sorry but I must have clean clothes so everything stops until it's fixed!

Peter Lance is lucky I won't be watching him today...

it burns me up the hit job he's been allowed to do on Beutel, so maybe it's best I stay away today..no telling what I might do..but they won't take me alive if I pop..

Kasi, you're on your own baby..and the sharks are circling....actually going around in circles....chasing the same old stories...I want some new information not the same old bullshit.. I want a Peter Lance DUI trial date....I want some justice....

remember the parable about Joanna spending three days and night in the belly of the whale....
well Kasi you might find yourself in that belly....but don't worry..the message is lost on that Reverend James bigot and all the rest.....but not us.....we know that when the sailors cast Joanna into the sea, the sea ceased her raging...and the Lord prepared a great fish to swallow up Joanna, as you're being swallowed up, and Joanna spent three days and three nights in the belly of the great fish.....hell, that Kenny dude couldn't even catch a fish, the lying little sonofabitch!
but you will hang out in the fish for awhile until the light of truth hooks their squinty little alcoholic eyes..and you shall be set free..as the truth sets people free...as the fish set Joanna free...


and... investors panicked like little sheep so I'll be buying some cheap stocks...

Saturday, the rodeo's coming...ANIMAL ABUSE at its finest...

so....what goes down must come up....what goes in must come out...
the oracle will explain all this soon enough

No comments: