Friday, February 10, 2012

happiness

runs in a circular motion...

oh I didn't know there was a "World Happiness Day" until I read the News-Press and another silly article by this Dave Mason guy..I hope not the ex-Traffic guitarist....the guy who played with Hendrix!! couldn't be..this Mason begins the article like this: the surf gently rolled in, and the sun began its slow descent in the light blue sky on a quiet late afternoon...


WTF? that sounds like something I would write ... geez, Dave, knock it off!

anyway, the Constitution guarantees the right to pursue happiness, it says nothing about obtaining it......no guarantee that you will be other than unhappy for the rest of your life...some people are happy that way, I guess..

but the article in the NP tells us about a gal named Jackie.... a Montecito therapist who got a BA in Psychology and a Master's in Creative arts...(I'm giggling now because I'm happy)..and well she wants you to be happy, even if you aren't, she will make you happy..well I can think of a way she could make me happy right now baby but she might sue me, so I'll let ya guess what I'm thinking about right now!..and wut I'm thinking right now is a making me very very happy!!

look, psychology is not something to be toyed with...nowadays it's become pop-psychology and that makes me unhappy...

the real work you do can help you help yourself..in the right hands, a facilitator can help you deal with all the stuff in your head that's causing you some confusion and..well..unhappiness...if you don't want to be happy, then you don't have to be...embrace the unhappy and the happy will follow...it's ok to feel blue, otherwise you won't know what happiness is....

if you think that sucking up to rich people will make you happy, then go for it...but think about this: it will make me very very unhappy...Jackie, do you want that on your conscience??

No comments: