Sunday, February 5, 2012

rip this joint...

this sounds very dirty....


I've been busy re-wiring my little Peavey guitar that I got for 30 dollars...I was suprised at how light it is and how easy it is to play..when I got it the electronics didn't work..someone went in and soldered things like they should never be soldered...it was a mess!

so I got some new pots and switches, and kept one old pick-up...and now it sounds motherfucking dirty..it sounds like a Strat with an attitude..... I swear my fingers hurt cos I can't stop playing it...put a naked college girl and a Peavey side by side, and I'd go for the Peavey..sorry, but it sounds really good now!

time to rip this joint....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Now that you're done rewiring the Peavey, maybe you could help Scott Steepleton. He thinks Sarah Palin is governor of California.

Mick Von Caw said...

well I think I can turn that into something, altho many rightwingers use "gov" for all conservative ex-governors as a term of endearment....even the ones who who don't even finish their terms!