Saturday, February 25, 2012

please come to Boston...

there's some stars that fell from the sky....

By BEN SMITHWICK, NEWS-PRESS STAFF WRITER ...February 25, 2012 12:07 AM

There has been no president more dangerous than Barack Obama when it comes to foreign policy, Rep Michele Backman said Friday at the Reagan Ranch Center!!

WTF? Michele at the Reagan ranch Center?! downtown?? Michele?? why wasn't I notified Wendy??

well I did have a dream last night I that I drove all the way to Boston and the streets were brick and the stores were full and..god it was so vivid..so maybe just maybe while Michele was flying to Santa Barbara form Michigan and I was driving to Boston in my dream, we could have met in some trans kinda way...


but anyway I would have loved to see her because I know she's as dirty as a transvaginal hooker on Haley St and damn I'm just in the mood for her...she's pretty and psycho which I find irresistible!

well it looks like Ben was burning the midnite oil to get the story in about Michele who spoke to the the conservatives about our bogeyman president Obama...but no president more dangerous than Obama???

wait, what about boozer Bush, the guy who let 9/11 happen, bailed out the banks and who invaded Iraq and who in a drunken stupor gave himself a black-eye and blamed it on a pretzel.....we're still cleaning up all those messes.

well Michele, I'm glad you dropped out of the race and I know you and Sarah have had sex together..I just know it because Sarah was freaking out about hating being governor and divorcing Todd...and you were there for her...two foxy brunettes...preaching traditional conservative values while practicing the opposite....hmmmm

2 comments:

This is really strange said...

Did any other news media cover Michele Bachmann's talk? I Googled but couldn't find anything online. Did Wendy arrange to keep Bachmann's talk secret so that only the News-Press could cover it? If so, it's kinda dumb, since the N-P is behind a pay wall. What's going on, Mick?

Mick Von Caw said...

well, Wendy owns the Reagan Ranch Center building, she owns the Young Miss America Foundation, and now she owns Michele Bachmann....but she doesn't own you and me... the last thing Wendy wants is people with critical thinking skills attending these talks, so they are very tightly controlled....it's all very totalitarian and indeed strange..