Sunday, February 12, 2012

it's a beautiful day...

white bird must fly, or she will die....


well it was Saturday....it was the most beautiful day I've ever seen...I started the day with some Beach Boys blaring and was so glad to be in California...it's just beautiful here...the wind was blowing, the clouds were roaming, and some little dog somewhere was foaming at the mouth...like the ocean when it laps up to the beach..you know, the foam...

anyway, I felt like shopping so I went to Big Five and got some summery items like a watch with instructions in five languages...then I went to Sears because I am a patriotic American..


then I decided to go thru Hope Ranch and visit Snoop and Wendy and swing by the old school..Laguna Blanca...it's a great school and hasn't changed much..in fact Hope Ranch stays blissfully the same..of course every neighborhood school has its secrets, but yours is safe with me..altho the education was great and personal at Laguna, the French teacher sucked..there is no way I'm learning French with some lady showing me cartoons with no captions and telling me to fill in words in French...geez, how lazy can you get, lady...how do you say "FUCK YOU " in French??

hey I figured I'd stop by the Boathouse to see how Tony Denunzio manuevered his truck on that fateful night.. I pull into the parking lot and geez I'm sober and still having trouble driving thru this little maze!! don't hit that surfer girl!!!

wow..the day gets more beautiful by the minute....whimsical clouds dance in the pale blue sky...the ocean is close by and the truck nearly drives itself down the Mesa, down Shoreline Dr to the Harbor....oooo..it's so pretty the sand the sea...

hey, I'm behind a Mercedes with a lady driving who looks like Wendy..but lucky for her, today I love everyone!! even Ruppie who's journalists are being arrested left and right for bribery!!

then I park it at the Harbor... the beautiful Harbor..once a target for piracy by Dr. Laura and the shame she brought to the Yacht Club for cheating at the races..today it stands proud again..still a great hangout ....and then a nice walk on Leadbetter...some surfers fighting the windblown waves...shorebirds hanging out....little fluffy dogs everywhere..I even made some room in my heart for them!!

it was a beautiful day that began with Beach Boys music...and ended with Whitney Houston music...

No comments: