Thursday, June 21, 2012

cinnamon girl

you see us together, chasing the moonlight


well I read the news and it appears Das Williams is losing it..I'm still with ya Das but appearing in a commercial with Mike Stoker for Richard's Import Auto? the gatorade thing? the International Surf Day measure..do they surf in Saudi Arabia, Das?? the non-profit Surfrider CEO encouraging people to call in sick to go surfing...well when you do things like that, your co-workers have to pick up your slack!

then some UCSB chick got an award for her study about female pubic hair..now this falls under the Vagina Policy that most women have and that's ok..that's fine...you wanna flash your pussy at me I'm not gonna complain one iota..but I uh...I umm..well, I forgot what I was gonna say.....

oh yeah..I'm pro-pussy..some of my happiest times were spent inside one...or ten thousand or so...I lost count....after mom..

I so went into Santa Barbara today and saw these Asian pussies walking up State Street...私わ中国人です!!! yeah baby!!

even the church door looks kinda like an upsidedown pussy, don't you agree??

hey it looks like SB Creeks gal Jill Zackary finally is doing something about the Bird Refuge stench...she rented a little boat...a little man in a boat..get it??!! a little boat to putt putt around the lake...I guess she's thinking the propeller will increase aeration and thus O2 levels in the water....I'm afraid it won't do much Jill....you need to AERATE by exchanging the water with a pump or something...right tool for the right job..(get it???)

I know what..Jill meet me tonight at the Bird Refuge... and we'll chase the moonlight you and me...

Ten silver saxes,
a bass with a bow
The drummer relaxes
and waits between shows
for his cinnamon girl....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Remember it was Jill Zachary ($130,000/yr) who solicited volunteer trail clearers on the internet and gave us a major fire!!! The silly work removing water plants at the bird refuge probably loaded the water with plant waste at a time when sunlight and water temperature were at a maximum; should have been done in winter, if at all. Having this silly girl making major decisions in our city government is a disaster!

Brawlin Bettie said...

Why this silly girl oughta f#%k you up!