Monday, June 4, 2012

I'm the Pied Piper...

and I'll show you where it's at...

ever since I moved to Carpinteria, celebrities have followed me here like I'm the Pied Piper...I'm a celebrity psychic....I know what they are thinking...

first it was Rob Lowe, then Kevin, then Arnold buys a ranchette where I used to live at Rancho Monte Alegre..I think he sold the land he was supposed to build on since he and Maria split up..then Dr. Laura started hanging around..too close for comfort so I had to waste her....Alan Thicke and George Lucas are here now, too

I've biked over to Kevin Costner's little brown house on ten acres by the beach many times but he won't let me in..I call him Kevmo sometimes but everytime I shout it a dog barks! but I just sit and wait outside the gate until I pick up a vibe...and then I start talking to the celebrity in question..one day Kevin told me he was happy with the Hatfields and McCoys...

Billy Baldwin moved into the Lavendar Court condos downtown which precipitated a move to Montecito...Nick Narang built those then went bankrupt! Billy Baldwin is now Chynna Philips' husband...Chynna is Michlele Philips' daughter...you know Michele from the Mamas and Pappas...California Dreamin'....whew..that's a great song!!

and Billy Baldwin is Stephen's brother...Stephen is a conservative religious zealot clown who is suing Kevin Costner for ....bad investment advice??? the trial will be held in New Orleans...

Trial Opens For Suit Against Costner Over BP Deal

By MICHAEL KUNZELMAN

NEW ORLEANS -- A New Orleans courtroom will be the setting for a real-life legal drama casting two Hollywood stars in adversarial roles.
Trial is scheduled to open Monday for Stephen Baldwin's federal lawsuit against fellow actor Kevin Costner over their investments in a device that BP used in trying to clean up the massive Gulf of Mexico oil spill.
The lawsuit claims Costner and a business partner duped Baldwin and a friend out of their shares of an $18 million deal for BP to buy oil-separating centrifuges after the April 2010 spill.
Baldwin and his friend, Spyridon Contogouris, said they didn't know about the deal when they agreed to sell their shares of Ocean Therapy Solutions, a company that marketed the centrifuges to BP, for $1.4 million and $500,000, respectively.....

we have similarities, my celeb buds and me... we live close to Highway 101 for a quick getaway, the ocean for a cool dip, and the train tracks for untold romance.....

I know some other stars are contemplating a move here...I can hear the telepathic traffic...Barbra, Bruce, Kate, Selma and many more...and once they stop their masquerading, happiness can find them, too..

Come on babe,
Can't you see, I'm the Pied Piper?
Trust in me, I'm the Pied Piper,
And I'll show you where its at.

No comments: