Friday, June 1, 2012

Desolation Row

Cain and Abel and Lois

when I heard Chris Mitchum claim that Abel Maldonado "cheated " on fellow Republicans by voting in such a manner that upset them, I rolled my eyes...when I saw Chris Mitchum on the Mr. Wimpy Show struggle to explain economics with a graph drawn by the village drunk, I almost spilled my glass..

when I saw that John Edwards was on trial for cheating on his dying wife..I was amazed at all the gossip surrounding the situation...of course, Edward's trial ended yesterday and he was free to go on living his life...the issue about whether he used campaign funds to pay for his mistress..ie the other woman he fell for, was bogus...the guy is a billionaire! he stood up before the cameras with his daughter and parents and took responsibility and mentioned sin and God a few times, not enough to convert me, but just enough to convince me..he would have made a helluva president!

but poor Chris Mitchum looks rather bleary and beer-eyed lately and Mr.Wimpy looked pretty soaked, too..if this is the best the Republicans have to offer, then the party is big trouble..

so the only choice is Abel Maldonado..an independent Republican..exactly the kind needed in politics..
I'm watching Abel's tax issues closely..so far all I've seen is Peter Lance type "investigative journalism" where they throw everything plus the kitchen sink at someone, then hope they find some wrong doing...

I'm afraid Lois Capps is nearing the end of her political career...frankly she scares me now..having seen her recently in a TV ad, she had more make up on than a French ho!

I think Lois may have passed away a few years ago and somehow they got a mannequin with wires and chips installed to make it look like Lois...I dunno..something weird is going on wid dat gal! something that's not quite human....

and if you like open primaries like I do, then you can thank Abel for it....these political parties have become incestuous and very unhealthy..tow the party line no matter what is just nonsense..compromise is what adults do to get things done..Republicans have hunkered in their bunkers as if they end of the world is near..afraid to talk to others...and old people..let's get rid of them, too!


let them all rot in HELL!!

No comments: