Sunday, June 17, 2012

tricks...

are for kids

well car-surfing has been in the news lately ....doing tricks on moving cars...even though it's dangerous it looks like a scream...Mitt Romney's dog car-surfed on the roof....so I figured me and my rabbit would give it a go...

I have a pet rabbit named Macy and I asked him if he'd like to go surfing with me and he said "cool"..

so we hopped in my truck and took off...then I told Macy I had something else in mind and his ears perked up... I axed him would he like to surf my truck..I'd put him on the hood and whiz down Highway 150 by Bates Road near the Rincon so he could feel the wind in his face..feel what it's like to really be alive...so anyway Macy was game and I pulled over at Bates Road and put him on the hood, fastened his paws to the windshield wiper and off we went down the Bunny Trail....

I zoomed down the hill and Macy was laughing and chattering, ears pulled straight back by the wind looking like a demented hood ornament...then a freaking bug hit the windshield and wouldn't you know it... splat.....yellowy goo blocking my eyes...so I hit the mist button and turned on the windshield wiper..and...oh no..SHIT!! MACY!!! Macy was gone...I screeched to a halt and looked back and there he was lying in the middle of the road....flung off hard by the windshield wipers!!

he looked up and me and said..."asswipe" and then died...
I put him over to the side of the road and went home...

more stuff like this will happen if you vote for Mitt Romney...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Mitt Romney is a draft dodger.