Monday, June 18, 2012

just a gigolo

everywhere I go...life goes on without me


well I was reading the News-Press and on the front page at the very top was a quote by southern hick hillbilly religious huckster Billy Graham extolling the virtues of fathers..ok...

next we got Andy Caldwell the, de facto editorial writer, fretting about the decline of America because the family unit is falling apart and dad can't handle it...it all started with women's lib and the 1960s sexual revolution...maybe Andy needs to look at the roaring twenties a little closer!!

Andy is one of those regressive conservatives who is very concerned about your vagina policy.....leave these guys in a ditch and let the vultures take care of them..that's what I say!!

next we have society airhead Erin Graffy giving her report on Nipper's disco party that Wendy paid for...the only reason Nipper is getting any press is because he is living in sin with his sugar mama Wendy! I find this amazing.....what a bunch of boobs these folks are! don't they have any sense?? they may come to their senses when the gravy train leaves town...

but Nipper parlayed a nightclub into a career as a bottled water expert and publisher of the Santa Barbara News-Press..he did this of course by being the boyfriend of Wendy McCaw, who owns the News-Press..she got her money of course from Craig McCaw, the cell phone billionaire that Wendy divorced...but didn't divorce his money!! so naturally, I don't trust these people..to me they are nothing more than carrion...buzzard bait...
sorry Wendy, I meant to stamp an (&) ampersand on your head, but messed up!
but I was thinking about the guest list and was grieved that Steve Martin's name was on it....Steve's a very talented guy and "Planes Trains and Automobiles" was a masterpiece...pairing him and comedy giant John Candy was pure genuis...

but I don't think John Candy would have attended Nipper's party and I didn't see that Steve Martin attended in any of the reports..just the usual suspects like Montecito Journal's Jim Buckley and Richard Miniards....plus some other wannabe society types...

now the irony in this is Andy Caldwell in his editorial was bemoaning the breakdown of the family, the hedonism of society, and yet Andy works for two of the biggest hedonists in the world...Wendy and Nipper!!

I think all these people should stick a cork in it!!

No comments: