Monday, June 11, 2012

LIE

♪♪ hey now, hey now, I'm all around you ♪♪ ...

hey now...do you realize I'm the only one to do an interview with Wendy and Nipper in the last few years? at the US Humane Society Wayne Pacelle's garden party in the upper village when I asked them about Lanny Ebenstein...their answers were curt as they tried to move away from me and hide among their adoring fans.... but I am not an adoring fan, am I?

I see that young people are graduating...their names and smiling faces are in the local papers and they all look fantastic...young and bright and full of attitude...so it troubles me when conservatives LIE and complain about how poorly the students and schools are doing...Lanny Ebenstein does this alot...cites a bunch of bogus studies showing how California schools are below some 100 year old threshold...it's all political bullshit against the teachers' unions....how can a MORON like Lanny even begin to denigrate the students??

I think the kids are smart and will help lead California in the future..Lanny et al are the same people who are trying to stop students from voting.... and they should be ashamed of themselves... LIARS!!!

next we have the biggest scam in California: NONPROFITS....these folks take money from everyone..taxpayers and governmens so they don't have to pay taxes....in the spotlight is Channelkeeper and I think people are catching on....even the News-Press had a story about the FORCED unnecessary TAX INCREASE on Santa Barbara citizens..I've gone over this before but the only thing Channelkeeper is interested in is propping up its own cult-like members' self-importance and getting more donations....I'm curious as to why the City didn't fight them harder...

as I've said, most cities are on a sewer rehab schedule when needed...this last minute lawsuit was for publicity only....and the city has to pay the lawyers fees for Channelkeeper...Santa Barbara, you just got robbed..

now, the only reason these girls in Channelkeeper do this work is cos they all have a little crush on RFK, Jr. a lawyer who started the nonprofit in 1999....he's like Charlie Manson to these gals!!


speaking of Charlie, he has an album at oldies.com called LIE.... I didn't know about it...I actually like some of his music and was always fascinated with the Dennis Wilson connection....if Dennis and producer Terry Melcher, Doris Day's son, had taken Charlie under their wing, Charlie would have been a pop star instead of a mass murderer!

but I think I'll get a copy of the CD and send it over to the gals at Channelkeeper...♪♪ hey now, hey now, I'm all around you ♪♪ ...now ♪♪ ♪♪ hey now, hey now, I'm all around you ♪♪ ...now ♪♪

No comments: