Thursday, December 6, 2012

call me

don't be afraid you can call me, maybe it's late but just call me

ok anyone who saw Dinesh D'Sousa's retarded film about Obama and thought it was a good documentary is a douchebag...the News-Press and a guy named John Dickson are perpetrating a fraud on the children of America and I will expose them!!! right now!!

this dude Dickson is a putz and saw the movie and said it was good..he was quoted in the News-Press saying that the movie was "profound" or something like that...it was not profound, it was stupid...see, you'll get straight talk from me, not a bunch of doubletalk!

so imagine if someone called me up and asked for Dr. Robert..
the ethical thing for me to do would be to say "sorry, wrong number"...or I could lie and pretend I'm a doctor and start dispensing medical advice....well that's what Dickson did..instead of being a man, he pretended he was Santa Claus when kids accidentally called his number, thinking it was a Santa Hotline!

what kind of a person would lie like that? a Nipper and Wendy type person, that's who....conservatives need to stop lying to people or they will never win another election!

so it's Christmas season and the News-Press and Dickson is at it again and this time he's got his new wifeypoo to help him ..her name is Frauda Claus...and of course the News-Press did another stupid little story about these quacks

KIDS DON"T CALL THIS NUMBER 1 800 SANTABARBARA because it's a fake..a phony..a fraud..the people answering the number have no ethics and are lying to you!!

Identity theft is a crime..perhaps a crime of passion but nonetheless a crime..help me put these fake accidental Santas behind bars!

the real Santa Claus is a walking contradiction partly truth and partly fiction..he's not a putz, he's a myth...a metaphor... he used to live in Carpinteria....on Santa Claus Lane...

and he would never watch a movie by Dinesh D'Sousa...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The best part of that story was Dickson, 50, bagging a 33 year old import from the Phillipeans.

Mick Von Caw said...

a mail order bride...yeah, something ain't right with those two...I may investigate