Monday, December 31, 2012

the tracks of my tears

if you look closer it's easy to trace....

it is New Year's Eve....Dec 31 2012.... how many members of Team Wendy will get busted for DUI tonight?? do you think Peter Lance will go out drinking and driving again tonight or do you think he's learned his lesson? I think lots of folks have learned their lesson about DUI....because they have two choices..they can run to Wendy or they be highlighted here on this blog...and I think we know which has been more effective in arresting drivers who DUI...the cops!!
 

ok so I haven't visited with Dr. Laura in awhile and I see she's fallen on hard times, broadcasting from the trunk of her car..I'm so sorry for you Dr. Laura but I warned ya!! hope you have a better 2013

now these last days of 2012 have been awesome..the weather has been plentiful and bountiful....not just endless days of fog but sun clouds, rain and wind..so I go out to enjoy it...I go back to see what's left of the skunk and just a tailbone it seems..plus some other scattered guts..the microbes will take care of those....

then I trek along Highway 192 and stop numerous times to scout around and I go up a trail and see some footprints that excite and scare me at the same time, like that black chick that was following me yesterday...but I think I see a big lion or bear paw print...GEEZ..it's huge..there's gotta be a mountain lion around here and I know he won't show his face..they are wise enough to stay away when food is plentiful..but oooohhhhwwww...how exciting to be so close and yet so far away from a big cat....or a bear.. maybe bigfoot...or whatever


ok so I expect some big things in the New Year.. I wanna see some
behavioral changes in my conservative mates..no more blaming everyone else and the government for your problems, no more hitting little old ladies, no more hissy fits...take responsibility for your own lives godammit coz I'm getting goddam tired of babysitting you with my tax dollars...

I wanna see people pick up after their dogs.. I wanna see more women naked...I wanna see more naked women...I wanna stand at the top of the Carp Bluffs with the sea in my face and the eucalyptus leaves dancing in the wind and look down, with my binoculars, and see boobs shining, glistening in the sun instead of a bunch of obese seals...is that too much to ask???

No comments: