Friday, December 21, 2012

end of the world

why do the birds go on singing, why does the sea rush to shore??

oh I do love Skeeter Davis but today the world is really supposed to end...let's wait and see..

well one world is ending in newspaper publishing... the Santa Ynez Valley Journal is shutting down, and porky publisher Nancy Crawford- Hall is mad at the world..the end of her world

Nancy's last gasp was a disjointed paranoid expose on California politics and her proof (finally!!) of voter fraud complete with exhibits that were unreadable and names redacted (blacked-out) numerous times...I had a hard time following her logic where she infers some unnamed guy's handwriting or printing samples on registration forms don't match to Nancy's satisfaction... so she concludes he committed voter fraud..or something.. when Republicans keep losing elections it must be voter fraud...that's not voter fraud, that's a big fat cowpie Nancy you gave us for the last issue!!!

at least let James Blanco look at the guy's signatures! HAHAAHHOOOOOHOOOO ya know, my signature is never the same either....

Nancy's swan song is full of self-pity and phobias:


Rotten to the core

The state of California is rotten to the core. The vast majority of the legislators, not all, the vast majority of the judicial system has simply been taken over by some very bad people. These are people who think nothing of stealing your vote, stealing your money, stealing your rights and turning up their middle finger at our founding documents that promise us, all of us, life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness.

I have provided for your information another screaming example of fraud (on the cover and pages 6-7) where a registration signature and a ballot signature do not even faintly resemble each other. Yet this "vote" was counted as legitimate. What is going on in the registrar’s office? Do you have the fortitude to look into it and stop it? Do you have friends who could work with you? You will need a coalition to work through this, it is doable, but you cannot do it alone.

I have spent a lot of time, money and effort to pursue the sources of voter fraud in this county. I have gained an enormous amount of information, pictures, evidence and expertise on the topic. I am not done. I intend to continue the work to its logical conclusion, but you can no longer afford to assume I will take care of everything as you have for the past four years.

Most everybody knows that changes are coming in January, and I am going to be hit hard with new taxes due to Obamacare. As a result, I am unable to continue to pay reasonable salaries to the professionals working for this newspaper. Everything you have heard about how small business has been given 18 tax breaks is simply a lie. I have received no tax breaks on anything anywhere – and furthermore, I expect huge tax increases next year and the years following, because I am one of those who actually pay taxes. I guess you get what somebody may have voted for.

In the meantime, I close with a heavy heart and wish my former employees good luck in the future. I know they all have the highest of recommendations from the Journal. The newspaper is not being sold, just ceasing publication until we have a more reasonable government.

a more reasonable government? Obamacare? Founding Fathers??  voter fraud?? WTF is she talking about???

well, I can't understand, no I can't understand how life goes on the way it does.....
poor Nancy..poor poor Nancy...

No comments: