Sunday, December 9, 2012

I know why the caged bird sings

The free bird leaps
on the back of the wind
and floats downstream
till the current ends
and dips his wings
in the orange sun rays
and dares to claim the sky.


the coyote whisperer
my close encounter with an albino coyote and his pal yesterday got me to thinking..folks kill these wild dogs for sport and trophies...well wasn't gonna kill them two varmints lessen they were gonna kill me...or meybe if'n I was hungry..then it's ok to harvest an animal...but no way kill for sport of trophies..or for "biodiversity"...all the folks who are in on all the killing at the Channel Islands should be in jail..the NPS, the Nature Conservancy...all and any of them who were behind the bloody massacre on the islands should be in jail...

and here's one more...

ok so the Environmental Defense Center has elected a new president according to the Independent..the guy is Peter Schuyler and that name rings a bell...oh yeah I went to Laguna Blanca with him...I remember Peter as a good student and mindful of his wealthy & influential mom and dad and respectful to this elders unlike me who told some of the older folks trying to guide me to take a hike a few times....

but Schuyler was an ocean kinda guy...Peter was a little odd social-wise  but this was Laguna Blanca in the 1970s after all...Laguna had ok teachers and a good oceanography program... except the French teachers were bad..they sucked eggs...non-union and the worst teachers I've ever had..

the best French teacher I had was in Santa Barbara Junior High....and I see France has taken the lead and pulled out of Afghanistan and supported statehood for Palestine...C'est Bon!!!

so Laguna was kinda fun but eventually I got kicked out because I was like a caged bird and I had to sing..so they kicked me out! sent me home one day for long hair an inch over my collar..whoooo..an inch!!

But a bird that stalks
down his narrow cage
can seldom see through
his bars of rage
his wings are clipped and
his feet are tied
so he opens his throat to sing

the administrators were dumbasses so our relationship just died...I had to live my life on my own terms and my terms were SEX DRUGS AND ROCKNROLL BABY!! but all Laguna wanted was conformity/obedience even though there was a big pot bust there..about three or four students were involved..all very nice kids but the administraion made a big deal out of it....the kids stayed and graduated after things calmed down.....



anyway, Schuyler has apparently gone to the dark side at the EDC and with affiliations listed such as the corrupt killers at the non-profit  pro- BP oil spillers Nature Conservancy, the completely unnecessary Council of Invasive Plants and so forth..geez just the folks I've been yipping about for years...we are all native to Mother Earth so this biodiversity/native only/ mantra is a scam... a money making machine..a cult.....

like Laguna Blanca!

No comments: