Monday, December 17, 2012

Survivordude

ten days in the Carpinteria wilderness with only a tent, a multi-tool, a ukulele and ten pounds of beef jerkey...

hey I look thru these glossy magazines and see stories by some guys who thinks they is Mother Nature's Son...haha...they have pictures of condors and stuff fed to them by the Nature Con or Parks Service which they then regurgitate out to the public in the form of glossy stories printed on glossy paper..

but there's no gloss here..no siree....I can see thru the propaganda as surely as I can see the sun rise..or the rainfall...or a bird fly....I can because I am Survivordude!! fuck these other guys..they are imposters, posers, punks...mama's boys

ok so I set up camp in a place where coyotes, foxes, skunks, racooons and possum hang out...the fox I saw was dead but nonetheless a fox..my encounter with coyotes has brought me back...the coyotes are my brothers now...and I wanna know their ways..I wanna survive out in the wilderness with only beef jerkey to eat....how long do you think it will last with a bunch a coyotes hanging around me??

I hiked up to the ridge and took a pic of my camp with the tent and some other outdoorsy kinda stuff I bought from Big-5 sports store..ahem...so I'm ready for anything but what I don't have is a GPS because unlike most of you, I know where I'm going...

pardon me while I play little tune on my uke under a euc...

so I spent the night in the hollow..the woods, the bush...and it was cold and wet but not too wet...the tent is waterproof.. I set up little tins around the camp to collect water so now I gotta figure out which is water and which is coyote pee and my campsite is strategically located so if I get bored or scared can go home or bop into IHOP for some pancakes! mmmmm

I'll catch ya later...

No comments: