Thursday, December 27, 2012

Little Latin Lupe Lu

Talkin 'bout my baby
Ahhh, Latin Lupe Lu
She's a high flyin' baby
Ain't no dance she couldn't do


ok so we got faux-preacher Andy Caldwell and faux -teacher Lanny Ebenstein handling the editorial duties for the News-Press-Andy wants Jesus in the public schools and Lanny wants more white people in public schools...well I've attended private, public and Sunday school...Jesus wasn't an issue in private or public schools, but he was in Sunday school..Jesus this Jesus that...there's a certain insincerity about people who sell Jesus all the time...they're all a bunch of peddlers!! consequently, I ditched Sunday school alot and hung out at the school yard...isn't it ironic..the reason I hung out at public school on Sunday was to get away from Jesus! now don't get me wrong..I'm a spiritual guy...I got more spirits running thru me than BEVMO....but I'll decide when and where to call on the supernatural, not preacher Andy...



and when you have to enlist Lanny Ebenstein as a character witness, you're in alot of trouble....I've mentioned before Lanny's pot house issues which exposed him as an irresponsible landlord...his neighbors in Eureka sued him and he was forced to settle with them...a trial would have been very embarrassing for Lanny..so now the only place he can pretend to be a professor, a man of the world, a important dude is in the pages of the News-Press!! Wendy is a dream-maker!!

the story is about Roosevelt school and specifically its Principal, Dr Donna Ronzone...the SBUSD has taken some hits with poor leadership under supes Dr. Brian Sarvis and now Dr. David Cash, so I'm not surprised that it continues....scrutiny is necessary so the schools don't hire any child killers as was the case almost with the Smiling Faces Youth Program fiasco


now the issue is racism at Roosevelt..racism among the administrators, like from the Princpal Dr. Donna Ronzone....the News-Press had an article about some treacher suing the district for discrimination against Latino kids..you would think all these doctors of education would know better
..all kids should be welcomed at Santa Barbara schools and any display of racism among the administration members is unacceptable....

Lanny writes that Latinos do very well at Roosevelt and points to all the scores and tests...but this has nothing to do with scholastics..it's about racsim Lanny...and besides, why should I count on Lanny to tell me about Latinos when I could count on little latin Lupe Lu...sweet sweet Lupe Lu

well I know Lanny and the News-Press are racists...it's well documented..and I hear no black folks are allowed in the News-Press building because they scare Wendy and Nipper....

and other lawsuit in July says Principal Ronzone sent threatening emails to a disabled teacher!

http://www.independent.com/news/2012/jul/11/teacher-files-lawsuit-against-school-district/

the complaints are building up against Ronzone..and if Lanny has to step onto the pages of the News-Press to defend her, then she must be a monster!!

No comments: