Thursday, August 29, 2013

achy breaky heart

You can tell the world you never was my girl / You can burn my clothes when I'm gone

well by all acounts Miley Cyrus the daughter of Billy Ray, is growing up to be a pretty young woman....she was on a Disney show Hannah Montana,  but you can't stay a Disney girl forever...and she 's not stoner or loadie...she's just an all American girl with a little style and showgirlship..I like her!


now she has created a stir among the conservatives with her performance at the MTV Video awards..the ultra ultra conservative Parents TV Council were upset at Miley's attire and sexy vamping...and another parent wrote a letter to the world complaining about Miley....

and this is exactly why Miley should continue to do what she do...if nothing else, piss off the stupid conservatives/Christians who have nothing better to do than judge this young lady, Miley Cyrus, for being herself...oh and she stuck out her tongue a few times....

the reason these people are upset is a mystery to me but it has to be the collective American Christian conservative sexual repression syndrome...I remember as a kid when Elvis was swinging his hips, I learned later that these same conservative types tried to ban the King....the fixation on genitalia hiding under the pants is bizarre

 
but it all boils down to censorship.. a group of people trying to tell you what you can and cannot watch or read...in direct violation of the First Amendment!!!

nobody messes with free speech and anyone who tries I will cut their fucking tongues out of their stupid little heads....you got that Christians...I'll cut your hearts out!!!!

besides, Miley's just trying to have a little fun....

No comments: