Sunday, August 18, 2013

Surfer Girl

I have watched you on the shore, standing by the ocean's roar...

 
natives struggle
well I heard about the shark attack off the Carp coast by the seal rookery..so I headed to the Bluffs to check it out...so I'm walking up to to the beach area and I see the nativists are still trying to get some native plants to take hold...they got their own little cordoned off area and irrigation system and still the plants are kinda dead looking...we are in a drought and yet the city Parks Director Matt Roberts and is watering his little native plants...it's insane ...meanwhile the few salt cedars and plentiful eucalyptus are doing fine without a special water suppy...the soils are salty here and not every native plant will adapt..so let Nature decide what belongs here and not some dumbass parks director...geez

good farm!!
 

high as a kite!
 
so ooooh...I look over at the little farm operation by Tee Time driving range, and see a few kites hovering overhead..then they dive in for the kill...then they fly over to the eucs and feed their young....awesome to watch these birds...and thanks to the farm not using rodenticides, the kites will help keep the mice and rats down...anyone found using poison irresponsibly out in the open will answer to me...they already killed a coyote pup -I saw that on the KEYT story- and for some reason #69 rescued it and was trying to keep it alive instead of humanely killing it..it was too far gone..from poison...


 
ok so I go to the bluff top to and see some fat seals below but no sharks..some folks checking it all out...a chick walking...that girl would be in my dream later..and I saw a few "CAUTION-Swim at your own Risk" signs...well at whose risk would I be swimming if not my own?

so I go back home...later that night, I fall asleep and into a dream that was very vivid and rather scary, but relaxing at the same time...I'm walking by the beach, a place like west beach by Stearn's Wharf and a jogger goes by me...the girl I saw at the Carp Bluffs!!

then I look out into the water and see a huge dorsal fin kinda marble swirl colored..then I see a big great white shark at the water's edge..then the thing comes out of the water and heads toward me..I freeze with fear..then the creature turns left and chases down the jogger..and starts attacking her!! so I see a shovel leaning against an old shed, I grab it and start banging away..on the shark...it finally runs off into the water, turns around and stares at me..I'm standing there with the shovel, standing over the girl, challenging the great white beast!

next a girl comes out of her plant shop and I yell "call 911", this girl was attacked by a shark...the flower girl looks at me incredulously like hey man sharks don't attack people on dry land...

then, two young guys with Australian accents come by..one is carrying a shotgun..I tell him what happened and to go kill that shark..the shark turned and started slowly swimming away..the dude asks if he should pay me to shoot the shark and I yell "NO OF COURSE NOT..HURRY UP AND SHOOT IT, MATE!!"

 
 
so they walk down the dock with the shark a few feet ahead of them..then the shark disappears into the deep with a swirl...then I woke up

the Marine Mammal Center and old sea dude Peter Howorth are putting out these alarms everytime a shark dines and the meal ends up dead on the shore....he's employing some psychological warfare to turn people against sharks...he uses the News-Press to write his propaganda and I read the News-Press..so...I fear all these shark sightings and signs may be messing with my head a little bit..

sharks have been around for millions of years and have adapted and my dream may have fortold of a new skill..the ability of sharks to leave the water and stalk and attack blondes on the beach..out of the water...

which means less blonde chicks for me..

and that could be a problem

No comments: