Friday, August 9, 2013

Bye Bye Birdie

I'm gonna miss you so :(

ok so who is Editor Bird? I don't know who he is...however in the interest of humanity, I can make a guess, I guess

http://www.prweb.com/releases/2011/10/prweb8855388.htm

Ken

ok let's assume he's Tom Bird..let's say that the stuff I uncovered is true and Bird was the business partner of a Montecito guy named Ken Saxon...uhh I got a bad feeling already...I see nonprofits and weird white families in my crystal ball...

but to understand Bird, one must understand Saxon and viceversa...Saxon was an "entrepreneur" ie, French for "trustfund baby"..and then he went into nonprofits!! the dude is lousy with nonprofits... see what'd I tell ya!!!

ok so here's a pic of Ken Saxon..looks like the kinda guy who would start fifty nonprofits a day...

http://www.catalystforthought.org/events/view/17

and here's a pic of Tom...Mr. Bird likes being challenged by new ideas, which is why, after success in business, he decided to go to Harvard Divinity School part-time, receiving a Master of Theological Studies.

Tom
 
is it the same Bird?? I don't know..Did Bird move from east coast to be close to his pal Ken on the west coast? I don't know....I give you facts and you must draw your own conclusions

but the only conclusion I can reach is Ken and Tom were probably lovers, but Michelle Bachman, after some counseling, turned them straight again..and you thought Ken belonged to Barbie!!

and that perhaps is the genesis for the "Santa Barbara View"...

which is why it is the way it is....but that's anybody's guess...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

It used to be Santa Barbara's Blog, but was "rebranded" a few years back.

WTF Bird said...

Edhat just posted a followup. Here's part of it: "We hired the best security consultant to resolve this issue and prevent it from happening again.... We were informed it was highly unlikely that visiting Edhat infected anyone's computer." So what was all the ruckus on Craigslist about? Bird is beginning to look sleazier and sleazier.

Anonymous said...

Bird's not done yet. I have Santa Barbara as part of my Google News search engine. An article headlined A View of Malware popped up. Guess what, it's an article posted on the Santa Barbara View and refers to Edhat being down. Nowhere does it say that Edhat is back up. This guy's gonna work every angle, isn't he?