Wednesday, August 21, 2013

hey babe, take a walk on the wild side

shaved her legs and then he was a she...
 
 
 

ok there's one concept some of you may need to start getting used to...the changing American family....if Johnny is your pride and joy and he's an All-Star football player who gets good grades, don't be surprised if he shows up at the dinner table one night in a dress! or when he goes to school, he decides today he'll use the Girl's Room to take a pee....

I'll let you in on a little secret..when I was a pre-teen, I stole my sister's bra and the housekeeper's wig and paraded around the room like Gypsy Rose Lee.....don't worry, the parents were gone and it was just a phase..a Freudian sex phase...I waltzed around my room mimicking the girls....it was funny..and I spent a time or two in the Girl's Room at school, checking out the facilities..no urinals!! fascinating I thought....well, I had to be sneaky so I didn't get caught, but now they have co-ed bathrooms, so I as WAYYYY ahead of my time, apparently..

ok so I passed thru that phase ok without any repressed sexual issues....well hardly any...

so today or recently we have Gov Brown signing a bill to affirm some rights for transgender kids...I thought about all this while watching Hairspray with the funny and outrageous Divine, a drag queen who parodied American culture brilliantly...Sonny Bono was in the movie and Blondie's Debby Harry played his wife..they both were the racist parents of a prom queen racist..the movie took a look at racism in a funny way..

but Sonny's daughter Chasitity whose mom is Cher decided she wanted to be a he..and Chaz Bono was rebranded...

 


now I see a picture of two ladies...Sarah Miller McCune and Lady Leslie Riley-Tree and I'm thinking sumthin's up with these gals....Lady looks like she's always got a black eye and Sarah looks like this old dude who lives down the street from me...the point is if you have to put a "Lady" before your name, you're probably hiding some past transgender issues..and if you look closely at Sarah Miller McCune, well, that ain't no lady...

and the colored girls go doo doo doo doodoodoo doo doo

No comments: