Monday, August 19, 2013

Charlie Don't Surf

and we think he should...

CHARLIE ALERT!!

when I spot something weird about the SB city council candidates, I will alert you..I'll call them  CHARLIE Alerts .. however my alert is not to be confused with the child abduction Amber Alerts which are much more serious...



 
now I know all the gay guys will vote for Jason Nelson, the Christian looking conservative Santa Barbara city council candidate..Jason used to work for the News-Press ):...he'd write propaganda pieces about the war in Afghanistan...how much the kids loved us there, etc

 
it seems Jason has had a facelift of sorts and bleached his teeth so he'll be pleasing to others..to the readers of the News-Press...how nice

now, this ad I saw over at the Santa Barbara View....check it out...I told you Jason was not too bright and look how he spelled "leader" ....L-E-A-D-O-R....leador??

take me to your leador!! or what, Jason?

UPDATE
 


after I pointed out the glaring spelling error, Jason's people corrected the ad and spelled "leader" correctly...see? I'm already cleaning up this city and quick!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yeah his website shows he don't know shit about governing and budget. But he does know Afghanistan and the kids over there. Thinks he can write a few editorials and come back from over there and that makes him electable? Well that'd make a lot of Vets electable I suppose. So he has an overinflated sense of self-ego.

Anonymous said...

Come on, the Republican party is always looming for a few good men! I thnk we've found Wendy's new editor!

Anonymous said...

Sounds like somebody has a crush! How cute. :)