Monday, May 26, 2014

four dead in Ohio

what if you knew her and found her dead on the ground...




War-what is it good for? absolutely nothing

Universal Soldier-without him all this killing can't go on

Green Berets-the brave men, of the Green Berets

Killin' Floor-I speak tonight for the dignity of man.....

Sky Pilot-how high can you fly?

Soldier Boy-oh my little soldier boy, I'll be true to you

the Bismark-we gotta sink the Bismark, to the bottom of the sea

Isn't It About Time-blood baked into blackened soil, how many tons a day?

Fool for Peace-I just can't imagine, killing little children...I will never be that kind of American

Turn Turn Turn-to everything there is a season

Fixin to Die Rag-1-2-3 what are we fightin' for?

how many more??

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

How about 'People are Strange'?