Sunday, May 11, 2014

My Eyes Adored You

so close, so close and yet so far away....

today is Sunday...Happy Mother's Day... my mother died when  I was 7 years old

ok, so I read the arrest records and I see some gal named Sunny was arrested for "extortion" in Ventura...she lives in the new Lagunitas housing project in Carp by the Bluffs...

hey why hasn't Wendy been arrested for extortion for the divorce settlement??

Lagunitas

so anyway I go over and check out Lagunitas and it's very nice if somewhat lifeless and weird...I can only find that some Sunny is involved in Yoga but I don't know if it's the same gal...



so on I go birdwatching and see an elusive hooded oriole but she's too fast for my camera....so on I go to Lillingston Canyon and park it...I walk around and it's a soft warm wind a-blowin' through the avocado groves..it's a sunny day and a chick is jogging and she asks if I'm looking for red-tailed hawks..well yes indeed I was, I told her..they are lovely...she says she loves them too..I was talking about her ass cheeks!





I look down and see something big, red and throbbing...it's a nest of red ants on the ground..these buggers are huge and were carrying food or sticks...they are focused...we could learn a thing or two from red ants

so on I go and see a black Jeep come roaring and screeching around the corner on Lillingston...going way too fast...there's a problem with dumbass drivers out in the country here..they run stop signs and they speed...if I had a gun I would have shot the Jeep driver and another guy in a Lexus who ran the stop sign...swift justice like the swift bird who flies over the grasses, dipping now then to take his breakfast...

so on I go back home....I sit outside in the warm sunny and look up..then I see them...over the Salt Marsh are a bunch of what I thought were seagulls but then I grab my binoculars and see some gulls and osprey flying over head, and moving en masse really fast!! geez there's about 100 birds and more osprey that I've ever seen at one time..and they are such fast fliers...I can scarcely believe what I see!!

I tried to film them but barely got a viewable footage..




but I saw it...Then Elisha prayed and said, "O Lord, please open his eyes that he may see." So the Lord opened the eyes of the young man, and he saw, and behold, the mountain was full of horses and chariots of fire all around Elisha.


these past few months, I've seen things I've never seen before....could it be that I've only now opened my eyes??? Then Jesus laid his hands on his eyes again; and he opened his eyes, his sight was restored, and he saw everything clearly.

the eye is the lamp of the body... So, if your eye is healthy, your whole body will be full of light...

ok, I gotta motorola Senorita Velveeta...

No comments: