Monday, May 19, 2014

Love Train

People all over the world (on this train)
Join in (ride the train)
Start a love train, love train (ride the train, y'all)


so is racism still a problem is America..no, not if you're white ..I'm white and have no problem getting around unaccosted..I can go to the grocery store and and get my foodstuffs without a problem...a restaurant will serve me...I can ride on the bus, no problem....




when I went across country on the O'Jays tour in the summer of '77, I saw some pretty interesting things...our crew had three black guys and two white guys....we started out in Century City then stopped in Watts to get some supplies at a big grocery store..the black dudes told me to stay in the van and cover up....so I pulled a sleeping bag over me until they came back...Watts was the center of race riots in the 60s. so I did what they told me...but they may have been joshing me...

so as we traveled I did see racism...mostly whites against blacks...in Atlanta, our van was broken into and they stole my guitar and broke all the windows...Arizona they wouldn't wait on us in a restaurant, so we split....in Philly, we visited some relatives of the black guy and they were so warm and welcoming and one gal asked me to sign something since I was in with the O'Jays...ok, it's story I've told before but the music was freakin' awesome..all those bands, a new town every night..it was fun but exhausting...the O'Jays rode first class in their touring bus with buffet dinners...we, the roadies and merchandizers, sometimes went in a had some coffee with the bands and their women...



now the point of all this is racism..and Andy Caldwell's tortured editorial in the News-Press about blacks who are racist...some white guys have been in the news recently, teabagger Cliven Bundy and the Clipper's owner, but Andy wants you to know that blacks can be racists, too...

Andy's column was foolish and silly and you didn't have to read too far to see that indeed Andy Caldwell is a racist...

as I read, I saw the proof: Andy says that "racism and class warfare was neither invented or perfected by white Americans, and it is high time we quit pretending otherwise"

well Andy, who perfected and invented racism?? the Indians??



this statement is the usual moronic drivel and I've asked Wendy to send Andy to a remedial English class to help him with sentence structure and grammar...first he always uses Neither, Or instead of Neither, Nor..and his claim that "racism was neither invented or perfected by white Americans" is lunacy... racism and class warfare WAS??? or were, Andy

when a white teabagger like Andy Caldwell bemoans his fellow caucasians haven't perfected racism yet, you know he's working overtime to keep the niggers down....

but any look at history in America will certainly tell a tale of pathetic racism-white versus black-that persists to this day and is mainly due to ignorance and fear...

ignorance and fear..two key traits of any member of the Tea Party...

Please don't miss this train at the station
'Cause if you miss it, I feel sorry, sorry for you

 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

COLAB today, COLAB tomorrow, COLAB for ever... And FUCK you every time Caldwell, for your racist and gay-hating drivel.