Saturday, July 5, 2014

afternoon delight

skyrockets in flight!

watching fireworks in the fog is like trying to have sex with a nun...or kissing your mom...or reading the News-Press...or attending the California Wine Festival

now, most nuns are creepy lesbians but there's gotta be one out there worth a shot, I would think..




fact is it is was foggy then sunny on the 4th of July....sunny up until about 7 or 8 pm....then I heard the boooms but saw nothing...no lights, no sky rockets....like making it with a nun....I guess what I'm saying is I'm looking for a pretty nun...



I used to watch the news in the 1990s and a pretty blond chick named Bree Walker was on..Bree had some birth thing with her hands...I think webbed fingers like a duck-billed platypuss..but as I was reseaching something online, I came across a mugshot.. I didn't know she was busted for DUI or that she was an alcoholic... cops pulled over in February and found a bottle of vodka in her car and her pet pitbull...she failed the field test and refused the breathalyser...wow...what a mug!




next time you drink and drive, Bree, do it in Santa Barbara....if you get caught, they'll treat you like a celebrity and you can revive your career..and you can sue the cops who arrested ya!!

well, too bad...remember the Cat Cora mugshot after she hit a car in downtown Santa Barbara while DUI...Cat looked so pretty!

but being a pretty lesbian to me is like watching fireworks in the fog...if I could find a nun who's straight and looks like Cat Cora..well

that would be a miracle!

No comments: