Thursday, July 3, 2014

Don't It Make My Brown Eyes Blue

Don't know when I've been so blue
Don't know what's come over you
You've found someone new
And don't it make my brown eyes blue


geez I'm surrounded by drama queens.....you know what I'd like to do to Crystal Gayle?? that is correct....and that's just for starters!




first off, with the News-Press cutting back, I decided to start a Lifestyles of Santa Barbara column...I'd like to introduce my new Wine columnist Sunny Cherry ...now Sunny was already knocked up when I found her so don't get shook....

well, I go into Trader Joe's on Milpas and they charge me 10 cents for a paper bag..so I get two..that's 20 cents...then when I get home I cut them up and line the kitchen shelves...while I was out I also got a News-Press for 75 cents...when I got home I read it in 3 seconds flat..then plan to use it for a dinner mat ....I got a better deal at Trader Joe's...



WTF kinda tree is this???



then I noticed the Bird Refuge by Bellosguardo is starting to stink again...the native cult is down the there fussing over plants and the city parks folks is forcing some air into the lagoon..but still, the color is sick pale green....you wanna kill the smell, turn it into an salt water estuary like it's supposed to be..just open the sluice gate....Jill? I ain't jiving you baby

then I go up to orange Chanel Drive and see gay Ty Warner's gate....Montecito is home to tax dodgers, drug dealers, washed up actors and old botoxed models walking dogs...how did this happen??



grave watering!


and then I see Montecito apparently cares more about dead people than you and me...SB Cemetery is watering the lawns and the fountain in front is flowing....think about that...why do they need to water the cemetery grounds??? esp in a drought??? do dead folks need water?? then I see a tree that looks like poodle!




and finally, I spotted a blue dragonfly last week..actually a damselfly with pretty, but buggy blue eyes......and with all the water being wasted in Montecito, it'll be a busy summer for them...
I love these insects because they eat mosquitos and they got soul...

blue-eyed soul

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You know, this blog kinda sucks now.