Monday, July 14, 2014

Watermelon Man

 what you say?
say you got what?
tell me you got a license?
that's alright-
I'll call the Po-lice! he'll make
what you say?
you gonna sell the Po-lice a watermelon?


well it looks like someone gave Mr. Wimpy a black eye..a shiner..no I didn't...Mr. Wimpy represents himself to be a pretty tough dude, so I don't wanna mess with him! but I do recall on the show, when they were discussing Peter Lance's DUI, Mr. Wimpy claimed having ten drinks and driving is no worse than a woman driving with rambunctious kids in her car...figure that logic out if you can.... anyway, a cold steak or slice of watermelon over that eye might h'ep ya, Mr. Wimpy!

we've had some more dui incidents and I think I know the reason why...dumb judges, dumb lawyers and dumb clients=dumb justice


recently some dude went over the side on Gibraltar Road...and some fool went drunk at the Boathouse at Hendry's -and tore off in his car, hitting other cars and possibly people...info is scarce so far....




then we got loser Tony Denunzio back in court again for alcohol issues...you remember that Darryl Genis got Tony off a few times (YUCK!!) and probably lives for that, getting drunk guys off (YUCK!)..but whatever..I hear Darryl's days as lawyer are numbered anyway

apparently Tony got booted from Brophies at the Harbor, then started stumbling around the docks amd boats, and when approached by the harbor security, Tony ran away, scooted off like the coward he is..but he finally got caught and the taxpayers are all deja vu again....each time Tony can't control himself, we pay for it..this is why booze needs to taxed big...I'm sick of playing wet nurse for all these fuckups....

 
last week Loser was in court for probabtion violation and arraignment on a complaint...this time it was before Judge Adams which is a damn sight better than Judge Brian Hill who keeps letting drunks off the hook...or Judge Wu who keeps letting drunks off the hook...

now I'm still waiting for the coronor's results on some other accidents, possibly involving DUI, but I sure hope they are not withholding info, esp after public agencies are involved in cleaning up after these people...I don't like wasting my tax dough on this stuff and it's just so easy not to drink and drive if you have a spine and some brains...

which I know is asking alot....

1 comment:

Kanijussay said...

Why do these conservatives hate women and children...