Wednesday, July 30, 2014

Broken Wings

take these broken wings, and learn to fly...

the News-Press has shrunk in size and content has it not? and yet, Wendy still charges 75 cents a copy...so I've decided when I'm out getting coffee and a paper to take TWO copies instead of one..to get my money's worth....I can read one and swat flies with the other..animal abuse??





but I unnerstand that the News-Press is cutting back and I think that the next logical step is denying the employees pens and papers...really, think of how much money dey could save wid dat step....I would encourage Wendy, Don and Scott to initiate this cost-saving step immediately, if not sooner...and Wendy you know as well as I do you can't have Scott AND Don on the payroll...one of them has to go.....





Rodeo

ok, the Fiesta Rodeo is coming up it's my fave Fiesta event and people are writing letters to the News-PRess about the animal abuse they associate with rodeos..and how we as a people must rise and be conscious about the suffering of animals, and ..excuse me while I swat this fly...BAMMM!

it seems these people are confused as to what animal abuse is so I will clarify for them.... them with the stupid little brains might eventually understand..animal abuse is shooting thousands of pigs on the Channel Islands and shooting deer from helicopters simply because they were labeled non-native..animal abuse is harassing golden eagles in helicopters

animal abuse is dropping poison on Anacapa Island to kill rats and also killing owls and hawks in the process...this is a crime!!





it would be like me dropping poison o'er the Salt Marsh because I don't like non-native rats or fish...how do you think that would affect this Kite I watched yesterday??? this is one intense predator but the Nature Conservancy and Parks Service would rather kill these birds than have some rats on Anacapa Island...that's animal abuse!!

roping calves and mutton busting are not examples of animal abuse...neither is ribbon riding or riding bucking broncos...

spoiling dogs and treating them like humans is animal abuse...let dogs be dogs, not some caricature of the owners's neurotic personality..

even the cows will kill you if you mess with their territory:

Cows kill woman in Austria

A woman has been attacked and killed by a herd of cows in Austria.

Police said the animals were apparently agitated at the sight of the 45-year-old German's dog, which was on a lead.

Officers said the hiker was rushed by about 20 cows and their calves. Attempts by an emergency crew to revive her were unsuccessful.

The attack happened in a mountain meadow in Tyrol province.


so spare me the silly meanderings about the rodeo animal cruelty....the Fiesta Rodeo is a grand tradition

and  I may see you protesting at the rodeo..you lonely old women with nothing left..you women with dry crusty wombs that beckon poor dogged souls like Death Valley beckons vultures...you lonely, homely, pointless women....

 you gals are the blues

1 comment:

I am laughter you are horseshit said...

In other nooz;

Wine Cask Partners with Boys & Girls Club of Santa Barbara for Etiquette Dinner

BTW Your post today is as stupid.