Sunday, July 27, 2014

Sweet Jane

Standin' on a corner,
Suitcase in my hand.
Jack's in his car, says to Jane, who's in her vest,
Me, babe, I'm in a rock n' roll band.
Ridin' in a Stutz Bearcat, Jim,
Those were different times.
And the poets studied rows of verse,
And all the ladies rolled their eyes


Sweet Jane, Sweet Jane, Sweet Jane


Happy Days??

on a recent joyride thru Hope Ranch I noted that Laguna Blanca school was watering the ball field lawns.. I was miffed due to the drought....

but now Laguna faces another drought..a drought of facts..I read the story in the News-Press and it was so poorly written I couldn't figure out what was really going on..




according to Angel Pacheco, Laguna is being sued for not reporting a molestation....doesn't say who or where the molesting was done, just says   former student named Jane Doe (I think I've neard of her and her brother John) reported to a teacher she had been molested and was suffering from PTSD...the story says the teacher never reported the molestation and that she's supposed to by law..then Jane Doe say she told an ex Laguna teacher about it and he seduced her! three times!!


the student was 17 when she told the first teacher...

I attended Laguna back in the 1960s and the biggest controversy was a few students got suspended for smoking pot...oh, and the Latin teacher who was gay commited suicide...other than that it was not a bad school except for the lady who "taught" French..she was horrible...they had a great political science teacher and good oceanaography class...the pretty blonde twins became power pastors and had a brother who married Elaine from Seinfeld...
during breaks at Laguna, we'd sit outside the old schoolhouse with the headmaster and drink milk and eat graham crackers....actually I had some fun and learned a few things there but being a rebel, got kicked out eventually...and the chicks were pretty cool...oh and the cross country running I loved...we'd run all over Hope Ranch and the math teacher would monitor us on his little motorcycle....oh and they had a dress code..dark trousers and light blue shirts for the guys but every Friday was "free" day...you could wear whatever you wanted...I wore my suede coat like the Beatles on Rubber Soul...Mr. Cool


now this whole story sounds fishy to me and the only salacious thing about Laguna I could find is the Little Black Dress .....

Jane Doe's lawyer is Josh Lynn and he's a bit of a ambulance chaser...and why would the girl sue Laguna and not the guy or guys who molested her..or seduced her?? three times

it just doesn't make sense..and why sue in small claims court?? and how do you seduce a girl three times?

really I wanna know...

No comments: