Tuesday, July 1, 2014

how long has this been going on

I can't help but have my suspicions, cos I ain't quite as dumb as I seem...

even though the confidence in the Supreme Court is at a record low, I generally tend to support the opinions..don't always agree with them but I think they try to use the Constitution as wisely as they can to render opinions....the Hobby Lobby thing..no problem..your employer shouldn't have to supply you with IUDs or condoms... bunch of little jerkoffs..buy your own!!!




 
it is the best system in the world so I stand by it...let the bobble-heads exaggerate the outcomes and politics

now what to do on a gray summer's day in Southern California....the beach!! it's the place to go...grab a surfboard and go to the beach...build a fire with driftwood... and surf..come home smelling like a smoked ham.. awesome..



so I swung over to Santa Claus beach and was surprised at how big the waves were...looks like some 6 footers in there! went home got a camera and came back....the Surf Camp was going on and kids were surfing and trying to surf and having loads of fun, just like they should...



but some people leave trash and litter behind because they simply have no respect for themselves or anything else..and they are really stupid...

white trash


luckliy someone in a safety vest was on SCL picking up litter...people volunteer to do that...to pick up after others...I think they deserve an award or something....

I watched and ran around in the sand and wow the waves kept getting bigger...must be a tropical storm brewing somewhere....the sea smells really clean and salty..and last year I saw some plovers nesting in the sand...they didn't need my protection and were pretty mellow little birds...we were peacefully co-existing....

but up at Surf Beach at Vandenburg, they shut down the beach because of the snowy plover...how long have I listened to this..seems every year they shut down the beach all summer...it's absurd and points to the futility of the Endangered Species Act which in the wrong hands has become a tool for Mother Hens who want to protect and save species that don't even need protection....the US Fish and Wildlife 'tards are charged with this folly and this is-it really is- a gov't conspiracy

what do I have to do, take it to the Supreme Court???

No comments: