Friday, July 18, 2014

please please me

Come on / (Come on) / Come on / (Come on)

c'mon News-Press...can the paper ever be mended? no because Wendy McCuckoo owns it and the online version's first story and print version front pager was about some financial help needed for a pit bull...



and we know Wendy loves pit bulls...curiously, when a pit bull attacks and hurts or kills a kid, the News-Press never reports those stories...I don't know why people like these neurotic retarded dogs who serve no purpose as far as I can tell...



eff you're gonna put a picture on the front page OF ANYTHING, why not that of a nearly nekid young lady instead of a damn dirty dog?? Jesus Christ!! c'mon!!


ok so next Andy Caldwell says on Page 2 when you want to boil a frog alive, you heat the water slowly...he was trying to use a metaphor about private and public sector pay and boiling frogs...I don't know what he's talking about

then in a desperate attempt to get advertisers, the News-Press druggies got a DUI lawyer from Ventura to place an ad....when will they ever learn???


pathetic


and Noozhawk has story about women who make dresses for dead babies..I..uh..ah..weird


creepy!!


and the Santa Barbara View printed a story about Mission and State (either a news site or a restaurant) the day after I did and they dint even link Pacific Coast Business Times as the source! well, the View is linked to the Sentinel and Montecito Journal so I am not surprised...but I give them credit for at least printing the story

and what about the Santa Barbara Foundation..sitting on over 300 million bucks!! it is time for me to check these folks out a bit more closely....300 million bucks..that's allotta vaginas!!

just because Wendy dropped the ball, doesn't mean everyone else should!!
and all you other news outlets aren't pleasing me and you should be pleasing me...

if you don't please me, there will be consequences...

No comments: