Wednesday, July 16, 2014

Mellow Yellow

they call me Mellow Yellow, quite rightly


well this is interesting...the news gets weirder and weirder which is why I'm glad to blog about..ain't no one can claim I'm a reporter, no sir!

there's lots of news gatherers out there from EdHAT to Noozhawk to the Independent..I can't and won't include the News-Press because they no longer gather news...they gather moss..the News-Press is a neo-Christian militant rightwing propaganda jive newsletter....advertise today!!!





but there's a story from the Pacific Coast Business Times that caught my eye...PCBT is a very good source for business news and here's the link so they can't say I stole it....I am not a reporter, I'm an assassin

http://www.pacbiztimes.com/2014/07/15/news-organizations-object-to-mission-state-funding-plan/

but I did read in Noozhawk about the comingling of State & Mission with Noozhawk but they didn't say how or why or what...Noozhawk is a rightwing online publication that used to be really bad ...when they supported in their stories drunken loser Tony Denunzio and tried to paint the cops as abusers, I knew they must be druggies or boozers, those folks at Noozhawk..today, they are getting a little better, but, well, they have Diane Dimond and Michele Malkin as columnists.....airheads..yellow journalism...bad news

ok so the big story I wanna tell you about is the relationships among all the players..the nonprofit Santa Barbara Foundation is funding the Noozhawk/Mission  and State merger and the other media are not too happy about it...among them was Pacific Coast Times...

so Mission and State was a bust and not pulling its own weight like most nonprofits...and the stories were lame is way too wordy and pissy...their story on a loser named Taurino Torres was just pathetic as I pointed out on this blog somewhere...Torres is an illegal alien who got busted for driving w/o a license so he sued the City of Santa Barbara for civil rights violations!! the freebie Legal Defense folks took his case but there's no way they could squeeze the city (taxpayers) outta any money....that was the death of Mission & State as far as I'm concerned...it seems local journalists have turned into lapdogs and that is bad bad bad!! all they seems to care about is Wine festivals!! and none of them did this story!!!





journalists need to write like Janis Joplin sings...fearless and true..it's the only way to right the ship

so that's why I don't understand why anyone would want to save Mission & State... it's damaged goods.. I guess the idea is to take nonprofit funds from the very rich Santa Barabara Foundation and give the cash to Noozhawk to help keep Mission & State afloat...Noozhawk is a for-profit enterprize that now receives money from not only its begging campaign where it asks readers to become paying members, but also from the Santa Barbara Foundation!
hey I'd be pissed too if I was EDHAT or the Independent or the others...I've said before most these tax-exempt non-profits are just scams, just a way to funnel large sums of money to political cronies...

the question is why does a for-profit online publication (Noozwack) need big money from a tax-exempt non-profit (Santa Barbara Foundation) to keep a failing non-profit news publication (Mission and  State) alive???

and funny thing is, I haven't seen Mission & State in Noozhawk yet!


geez, it's alot easier to divorce a rich guy and use that money to buy a for-profit newspaper (News-Press) that loses money all the time... like Wendy did..

all you newsy guys should talk to her....go talk to Wendy...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

".the News-Press is a neo-Christian militant rightwing propaganda jive newsletter....advertise today!!!"


I believe you mean "Neo-Nazi."

Mick Von Caw said...

you believe what you wanna believe,pal