Tuesday, July 15, 2014

Sunny Afternoon

The tax man's taken all my dough, And left me in my stately home, Lazing on a sunny afternoon. And I can't sail my yacht, He's taken everything I've got...

 

so the IRS sends me a letter and tells me I owe them an extra 362  dollars..they said I erred on the total tax table reading...so I got targeted by the IRS and I'm not a teabagger, not a non-profit, not a Republican not even a Democrat...I'm not anything..I don't exist and yet they say I owe them $362...I already paid about $1500 and they want to squeeze me for an extra $362!!

what a bunch of useless fucks the IRS people are.....what are they gonna use the money for....more parties?

look, everyone wants reform of the IRS and we all know the tax tables are a ripoff...why do I owe more if I'm single than if I'm married or the head of a household...I am the head of the household! what a crock of shit this is




oh wait I'm sorry IRS I lost my emails and all my records so I don't know what the fuck you are talking about so I've concluded I don't owe you fucking anything and won't pay you a fucking dime and you can kiss my sweaty fucking ass

instead of worrying about the IRS targeting teabaggers, what about me Darrell Issa? I just got targeted and ripped off by the IRS..the feds!! the lame do-nothing politicians!!

I don't mind paying a reasonable fair tax, but this is piracy, robbery and absurd....the IRS is now on my radar

No comments: