Saturday, July 26, 2014

shock the monkey

don't you know you gotta shock the monkey

now I can't believe some of the responses I've read about the dog that got killed at the County Animal Shelter..one bitch said look deep into the eyes of PIT BULL and you'll see a loyal gentle being....well I will never look into the eyes of a dog because that is a threat that will be met with a bite..whenever I see a dog, I look the other way..tho' still sometimes I step in it


monkey business!

mostly, these are old grey lonely womens with not much in their lives except their dogs...they've failed to regsiter any passion through the years and now they overreact whenever a dog dies..in the dog they see another needy thing..when people don't need you anymore, you turn to dogs...

these weird ladies, like Wendy McCuckoo remind me of the ladies who were messsing with Travis the chimp who went ape one day and tore off the face of one of these old womens..Travis' owner wined and dined him, plied him with alcohol and Prozac and slept with him which believe me is enough to drive any monkey crazy....

these dumb bitches are attributing human traits to animals which is known as an "anthropomorphic fallacy" and is very unhealthy, especially for the animal...

now of course people have pets and get sad when they die, but there's no need for all the drama, the "mourning" the "tragedy"....those feeling are reserved for people, not pets...if you can't get over your pet's death, or any animal's death, then you are emotionally messed up...

it's sick...dogs are not people....
now, go eat some dog food

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Barren womb equal expensive tomb for these mutt lovers. And I be she doesn't shed a tear when her faithful lap dog Arthur passes on.