Saturday, June 6, 2015

ol' 55

now the sun's coming up, freeway cars and trucks

oh so SB councilman and Wendy sychophant Dale Francisco wants us to use trucks for oil transport now...he wrote a panicked letter to the Independent praising Plains Oil Pipeline for their diligence in cleaning up their mess and extolling the virtues of oil


the oily bird...

he insists we need the oil for classrooms, cooking and stuff or we'll all be inconvenienced..

so let's get the trucks rolling 24 hrs a day so the oil companies don't lose any of those big profits..

well I expect nothing less from Dale Francisco who stood among the racists in support of the News-Press and Minutemen back in January...

Dale sounds like a junkie looking for a fix..
but let's make this the Summer of the Environment... not the Summer of Our Oil Addiction

look, I can do without oil for awhile...I need it for my truck but I'll give up other things

"By-products from oil refining are used in the production of plastics and chemicals, as well as many lubricants, waxes, tars and asphalts. Nearly all pesticides and many fertilisers are made from oil or oil byproducts"...gee pesticides and fertilizers...I don't need those

"Gas provides electricity and is also used for cooking, heating houses and buildings, and heating water"...ok, I need that

"Gas is used in a wide range of industrial products, including plastics and polymers, textiles and paints and dyes"....I need some paint but we got plenty stockpiled at Home Improvement....

I don't need plastic water bottles or dyes and I rarely use polymer...

Dale Francisco is pandering and panicking like any good little conservative simp would..but I can do without all these oil luxuries for awhile....

so I strongly urge the powers that be to deny the oil trucking permit....let Plains fix the pipeline and put it back in service with all the proper safeguards

then order Plains Oil to hand over the operations to a responsible party
 

remember Dale, an ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure.. 

No comments: