Thursday, June 4, 2015

Proud to be an American (God Bless the USA)

And I'm proud to be an American, where at least I know I'm free




ok so I'm forcing myself to watch TV and we got Mr Wimpy talking to some old fart and we got Megyn Kelly from FOX interviewing the Duggar parents...

Mr .Wimpy was hosting the Spirit of 76 dude Paul Lamberton who does the 4th of July parade but won't let the Vietnam Vets Against War in...and...he kept asking for money..send him money..he looked rather creepy!

Megan, the blonde Christian at FOX News, interviewed the Duggar parents Michelle and Jim Bob about son Josh's horny youth...Josh was molesting his sisters and some other kids... even a 4 year old girl!!

what's Jim Bob doing with his hands??

so the interview went on and I can tell ya I don't relate to these people at all...they say they are patriotic Americans and religious and blah blah blah...but these types of Americans are shameful

if I saw any of them in the grocery store and they said 'hi" to me I would start speaking Spanish or French..je ne sais pas....adios amigo...

ok so the parents had 19 kids ..is it any wonder Josh was running around trying to feel up the girls..this family has no self control...as Ross Perot said: we're not rabbits!!

after watching them speak, I conclude that the mother is nuts and the father is a moron..they are both loony...these bible belters are so ignorant that I..well I don't know how to explain it...I know people from the south and they are cool and wonderful but where did the Duggar freaks come from?? Jesus this and Jesus that..

and the dad Jim Bob says God forgave Josh and if you do something bad, God can forgive you too! and the mom Michelle says that the little girls didn't even know what was happening to them until someone told them...and that the tabloid coverage is worse than Josh's molestations!!

wow...in other words little girls, lay back and let it happen...the less you know the better..and God will forgive the guy who molested you!!

but the reality is in Christian families like the Duggars, the girls grow up to be sluts..white trash slutty, soft as velvet





and totally hot!!

No comments: