Wednesday, June 3, 2015

spill the wine

dig that girl..

well pooh...if Plains Oil has so much money why shouldn't I get some? so I filed a claim against them.. I want money for having to smell a dead sea lion and see it covered in oil...I need cash for pain and suffering for watching in great pain the oil foul the beautiful California coast..it broke my heart so I should be compensated...so $1 for each gallon spilled for a total of $100000 plus a lobster dinner because the oil killed lotsa spiny lobsters, too...

oh and for violating the Marine Mammal Protection Act..I bet the dumbshits at Plains would pay me, too!! and you too! all Santa Barbarans should file a claim because money is the only language these oil barons speak

https://www.plainsallamerican.com/




now after I went to check out Montecito's makeover, and Craig McCaw's  sorry attempt at a restaurant, I thought maybe Coast Village Road needs a business improvement district fee to maintain the buildings..

McCaw Obey the Law!!

then I headed up to my fave place to get away from all the madness, Cold Spring trail...up Hot Springs and you're there..the base of Mountain Drive, still the coolest place in the world...and it was sunny and warm almost hot and well above the fog...

I saw some chicks running and hiking...some real fine babes.. I used to hike up here all the time and never saw too many folks, but nowadays...well, what are ya gonna do..at least they weren't transgender and all weird...



so I went up the hill and oh it's nice and peaceful...some rocks, Butch and Sundance kinda rocks...and trees and the sun filtering through..and a nice Western Tiger Swallowtail...

now everyone forget about the oil spill and go on a wine tasting somewheres!!

No comments: