Wednesday, September 9, 2015

Call Me

Call me (call me) my love / Call me, call me any, anytime / Call me (call me) for a ride / Call me, call me for some overtime / Call me (call me) my love / Call me ...

you wanna see how screwed up religion is in America, look at Kentucky and the church lady Kim Davis ...trying to force her God concept onto gay people..and she's a gov't worker!!

fat and stupid


it's reminds me of Lucy and the Milpas Comm Ass...these folks are all just fat white trash!!

now I'm no stranger to sodomy, but some people have confused it with being gay....and the fat white trash church lady has got some cuckoo people supporting her..her crazy lawyer and Mike Huckabee and Ted Cruz, who were there trying to score some cheap political points posing with the religious fanatics..

Kim Davis' Lawyer Says Forcing Clerk To Do Job Is Like Making Her 'Grant A License To Sodomize...

but Kim has been divorced three times and committed adultery and that's a sin punishable by death in the bible!!

BREAKING: Kim Davis got pregnant with her third husband's ...

www.patheos.com/.../breaking-kim-davis-got-pregnant-with-her-third- husband...


Sep 2, 2015 ... [Kim Davis] gave birth to twins five months after divorcing her first ... Davis worked at the clerk's office at the time of each divorce and has since ...

what a fat slut and hypocrite!

geez I 've been over this before.. the CONSTITUTION: separate but equal, no establishment of religion..it's real simple...keep the religious stuff within the churches..the Constitution is not the bible...there is no American religion...

so it seem the Republicans are afraid of gays and Iranians...

but what about fat people..fat white trash? there at least one gal who is doing something about it...Nicole Arbour is a comedian who is trying on YOUTUBE with a segment called Dear Fat People to shame fat lazy white trash into getting some exercise...Nicole is totally hot and her satire is brilliant and she's getting tons of criticism...but that's her job and I say a job well done!!

hot and bothered
 
Nicole Arbour Calls Critics 'Slow' For 'Dear Fat People' ...

www.inquisitr.com/.../nicole-abour-calls-critics-slow-for-dear-fat-people- ...

7 hours ago ... Nicole Arbour calls Dear Fat People video satire ... Amid the lazy jokes and cruel metaphors, Nicole tried to make this point (addressed at the obese and not overweight, and not ... From Hot To Heavy: 15 Celebs Who Got Fat.

 
I get tired of looking at all these stupid southern fat lazy phony Christians trying to tell everybody how to live their lives...who wants to be like them..fat lazy and ignorant??

NOT ME!!

Nicole is a Canadian and she should have a field day with all these fat whacked out American chicks...

Nicole if you need any help, call me babe

No comments: