Monday, June 20, 2016

MacArthur Park

is melting in the dawn

Last night was a perfect night....the moon was full illuminating the marsh, the wind was blowing warm and the sky was full of stars and red planets, visible to the naked eye and the clothed eye...chicks with naked eyes and naked bodies...mmmmmm!




but the moon is curious....changing colors from silver to orange over the night... it called the strawberry moon, the honey moon, the Lotus moon depending on where your head's at

and yesterday my head was at the beach and girls were mooning me...Spring was never waiting for us, girl It ran one step ahead as we followed in the dance.
 




this is a good time..I look forward to the bright orange orioles, somewhat hard to find but saw one on the outskirts of town...skirts.. ladies take your skirts off...

oh and the fennel and sage...there is nothing sweeter than fennel 'cept this gal's butt maybe...my new stupid camera wouldn't focus and I was aiming for a boat but oh nice butt cheeks!

this summer I will only search for orioles and half naked women, rare moons and soft winds...I will drink the wine while it is warm and never let you catch me looking at the sun

I will have the things that I desire and my passion flow like rivers through the sky...

starting last night

No comments: