Wednesday, January 12, 2011

I got you, babe

radar love....

I saw some gossip about Mary Bono (R-CA) supposedly caught in some lurid sex pictures on Radar..well, I had to check it out but they weren't lurid..just damn sexy...apparently Mary, widow of failed skier but brilliant music man Sonny, was partying with some billionairess (not Wendy) who's in trouble with the law somehow and someone took their picture..when women party these days they always bring their tongues out in a faux lesbo lick gesture, for fun...they suck each others' tongue and well that's not necessarily a bad thing..tongues aren't just for licking envelopes, you know...but I was struck dumb by Mary....I hadn't really looked at the before..I always thought she was pretty, but kinda quiet and unassuming..but that picture showed me something...her shoulders and arms and breast are sublime, simply beautiful...I couldn't believe it...what a lovely woman...maybe I could get a job as her bodyguard what with the political climate nowadays...I wish that ugly rich chick would get outta the way.....check out the site for a better pic..you'll have to find it yourselves because I don't want to share her...

I got flowers in the spring, I got you to wear my ring...and when I'm sad, you're a clown, and when I get scared..you're always around.....

No comments: