Tuesday, January 4, 2011

she's still a mystery to me...

Dear Kathy...I apologize for my outburst yesterday...

ok so Kathy Ireland is everywhere which explains my hives..I can't stop scratching now...she's everyhwere and I have to accept that... I was reading the Montecito Journal and there she was again..this time the story was about a new high school called Providence Hall in downtown Santa Barbara..actually, it's a few years old but now boasts a student body of 95 pupils!

see, Kathy and a few of her Christian friends wanted a school where white kids could be safe so they came up with a Christian school...it's headed by David Winter, formerly of Westmont College...in an interview with MJ editor James Buckley, Winter and Elaine Rottman, Director of Advancement, said that the difference between Providence Hall and a public high school (SBHS) is the "potential to utilize values, which are difficult to teach in a public school in a multi-cultural society"..translation, there's too many minorites mixing with the white kids in public school for values to be taught..ie Christian values, ie worshiping money because excessive amounts of money used unwisely can insulate you from reality..ie all those other people!
geez..if that's not blatant racism, then I don't know what is! I thought Jesus loved everybody in our multicultural town!!

so something is amiss here, something is awry..we keep being told that family gal Christian gal Kathy Ireland has built a billion dollar empire with her modeling and business skills..then why is she hawking her jewelry in the pages of the News-Press?? Kathy?? can you answer that question?? what's the back story here?? where is the carefree swimsuit model we used to know? is Jesus blushing?? Did Westmont brainwash her?? and what's with that perpetual smile? or is it really a smirk? these questions must be answered and I will get to the bottom of it..down at the bottom of your mystery...

No comments: