Thursday, January 19, 2012

the Adventures of Superwoman!

Tonights Episode: Superwoman confronts trolls!

one thing I could never imagine is my parents having sex..you know what I mean? I mean they always tried to portray themselves as goody two shoes and tried to be role models, but considering I come from a big family....or a mingling of two families and I have relatives..well the point is they all had sex....the panting the sighing the breathing the OH JESUS GOD KATHY!!!???

it's just disgusting to think about but some people have been driven crazy by such thoughts...

however, I'm very thankful I had the parents I did, and I'm really really so sincerely grateful I wasn't born into Peter Lance or Darryl Genis's family..I'm glad those guys and I aren't related..really glad...these fellas are like little trolls!!

but parents if you are gonna have sex tonight, please reconsider..for the children's sake...and for the troll's sake


now, I didn't attend the hearing in Ventura because I've seen this act before..and because I had a pressing engagement..but Lance and Genis have simply gone off the deep end and are wasting taxpayer money with their charade..their little vendetta against Officer Kasi Beutel...she arrested Lance for DUI last year on New Year's eve and he's been trying to prove he's still an investgative reporter with the help of the News-Press...his long rambling stories about his arrest was evidence that Lance has a few screws loose...

he fooled some gullible people but if you haven't figured it out by now, you should..Lance is a fraud...Genis is a fraud and the News-Press of course, is a fraud...

now it's interesting that Scott Steepleton, who is the personal spinmaster for Lance and Genis reports about ducking subpoenas...
why the courts continue to indulge these guys is beyond me...but I think justice is just around the corner and of course Officer Beutel didn't duck any subpoenas as Lance wants us to believe...the News-Press hasn't reported on Darryl Genis propensity to schedule DMV hearings, not subpoena anyone and then phone in sick to prolong the process..maybe so Lance could keep his license a little longer?? who knows but it seems that Santa Barbara taxpayers are footing the bill when no less than three lieutenants, a City Attorney, one sworn officer (Kasi Beutel) on overtime and the Attorney General had to show up for this hearing....thanks Peter and Darryl!

well at this point Officer Kasi Beutel is looking like Superwoman for putting up with these two knuckleheads because Genis and Lance couldn't make any of the contempt charges stick....again

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'd love to see someone sue the News-Suppress and Team Wendy for libel. But she has too much money. Maybe just Scott Steepleton as an individual. She might fire him rather than spend the money to keep him around.