Wednesday, January 25, 2012

born free

hey maybe I'll run for city council in Carp..


quote of the week from #69 Julia regarding Joe Armendariz's council issues:

"I would hope he'd tuck his tail in, and resign and be a man about it"...OMG when I heard that I nearly fell off my horse...tuck his tail in?? Julia thinks Joe is a bobcat!!! HAHAHA.... hell hath no fury like a woman scorned!!

well...I used to be the de facto leader of a little place called Freedonia so I'm uniquely qualified to lead Carpinterians out of our little morass..

here's my first set of campaign robocalls..and don't hang up on me!!!!

hello, this is Mick Von Caw..ladies when is the best time to visit when your husband's not home..press 1 for 2...2 for 3 or 3 for 4 (o'clock)


hello this is Mick Von Caw..did you know that my opponent has sex with dogs...I'm just sayin'

hello, this is Mick Von Caw...From the moment I picked up your book until I laid it down, I was convulsed with laughter.
Some day I intend reading it.

hello this is Mick Von Caw...I never forget a face, but in your case I'll be glad to make an exception.

hello this is Mick Von Caw...PLEASE ACCEPT MY RESIGNATION.
I DON'T WANT TO BELONG TO ANY CLUB
THAT WILL ACCEPT ME AS A MEMBER.

hello this is Mick Von Caw.. Who are you going to believe, me or your own eyes?
now you can hang up!!

No comments: