Friday, January 13, 2012

I kissed a girl

and I liked it....

the first girl I kissed was Katy Shimataro in Massachusetts..we were about 11 and hung around around alot and found ourselves alone in my aunt's house one warm summer's day..so we pecked each other's cheeks...she was Italian with big brown eyes and a lovely smile..she was the reason I was living and Bobby Vinton was singing "roses are red my love, violets are blue, sugar is sweet my love, but not as sweet as you" on the transistor radio... I'll never forget her...

Friday the 13th

ok so after my post yesterday on Scott Steepleton, the News-Press assigned a reporter to help him get his facts straight..the tutor is Nora Wallace.. and as you can see, Scott has been demoted to staff writer from city editor! good luck, Nora!

so I go into SB for some things at Tri County Produce and to wash the truck and I see a bunch of movie trailers and people milling about by Fess Parkers Hotel...naturally I don't have my camera but find out Katy Perry is doing a music video at the carousel..I think she's so cute and talented and a damn smart business woman...

and the mystery of how nonprofit Joe and #69 got together was solved by a reader...the sick doggie brought them into each others' lives which is ironic and touching....thankfully the dog is ok..but I don't know about the other two!

all this reminds me of that great old song by the Hollies... "On a Carousel"..round and round and round and round we go.....and where it stops, nobody knows.....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Nora Wallace once wrote in a front page obit: "The young lady who died played tennis and the flute!" They need Nevie Cramer.