Monday, January 9, 2012

I am I said...

and no one heard , not even the chair

ok so the News-Press is so hard up for stories now that the drunks have been corraled, they think buying a chair is front page worthy..so the supes got a new chair, big deal

I am said I
and then there's a front page pic of singer Sara Bareilles..I've never heard of her but she's got grammy awards and emmy awards....she sold out the Granada in a benefit for Kids Helping Kids...ok so that's nice ..but I checked youtube to see if she had any talent or she was just another hack like that Buble guy..hey she's pretty good, no Aretha or Joni or Laura or Amy but still pretty good...and she's better than that goofy chick Sarah McGlafffliginnneggerwhtashername....
and I think Sara Bareilles would be even better if she played her piano topless!

I am I cried
now I admit when I don't hear from someone for awhile I get a little worried...
but it looks like Joe's got a new girlfriend and his lawyer sent a"cease and desist" letter to an "animal rights activist" in the Santa Ynez Valley.....who... Bo Derek?? geez Joe you did Bo Derek, too????.....I'm still flummoxed by all of this but Bo Derek is a horse activist and a definite #10!

and I haven't heard from these folks ..Peter Lance..Darryl Genis..Tony DeNunzio...the yuppiemuppies..where'd they all go? not one front page story in the News-Press from Scotty...guys do something stupid again for me would ya??


so I had to research the web...I found a guy named William Head from Atlanta on Youtube who tells me he set up a website called drunkdriversdefense.com and goes on to give a testimonial on our boy Darryl! now the thing that was interesting is Head says Genis covers "drunk driving defense better than anyone else in that area"...

drunk driving defense....DRUNK driving defense...Genis' clients are drunks..finally someone admits it....DUI lawyers defend drunk drivers...I told you so

No comments: